Kelly Brianne Clarkson, professionally known as Kelly Clarkson, is a well-known Song-writer, Singer, and Television personality who has made the whole world crazy with her beautiful appearance and excellent skills.
She first shot to fame after winning the 2002 American Idol singing competition and subsequently landed a record deal with RCA, one of the world’s most well-known record production companies.
Kelly Clarkson’s first song, “A Moment Like This,” was an instant success and quickly became one of the year’s best songs. She received a lot of support and well-wishes from fans after its release, which was fascinating for several reasons. Additionally, she also judges on the singing competition show “The Voice.”
Kelly Clarkson Age
Kelly Clarkson was born on Saturday, 24 April 1982 (age 41 years; as of 2023) in Forth Worth, Texas. Her zodiac sign is Taurus.
After completing her schooling at Burleson High School, she decided to forego furthering her education in order to pursue her singing career.
Family, Parents, & Boyfriend
Kelly Clarkson was born to Jeanne Clarkson and Joseph Clarkson, though her parents were divorced when she was just a child. Her mother went on to marry Jimmy Taylor, who Kelly Clarkson then considers her stepfather.
Kelly Clarkson is one of three siblings – she has an older sister named Alyssa, and a younger brother named Jason. She’s the only one in the family with any affiliation to the music industry.
In the year 2013, she got married to Brandon Black stock. Brandon doesn’t belong to the media or music industry. With Brandon, Kelly Clarkson has two children’s including a Daughter, River Rose, and a son Remington Alexander.
The sad part is that Kelly filed a divorce back in 2020 against Brandon Black stock. Since her divorce, Kelly hasn’t been in a relationship with anyone else.
Height and physical appearance
Kelly Clarkson has an ideal height of 5 feet 5 inches and weight around 65 kg approximately. She has a body measurement of 35-27-42 inches, including 32D bra cup size and 5.5 (US) shoe size. Meanwhile, the body type is chubby; however, she looks fine with that. She has blonde hair and dark brown eye color. On top of that, the skin tone is white.
Early life and Career
In 2000, Kelly Clarkson got free from the High school that she was studying in the Home town. After that, she planned to move to Los Angeles to pursue a Singing Career. She was already passionate about singing and has learned a lot of things.
In Los Angeles, a friend of Kelly told her about American idols. From there, she tried the luck for auditions back in 2002. Luckily, she got selected and later won the title. After that, Kelly got several notable projects offers and released multiple albums that helped her become a millionaire.
As of 2023, Kelly Clarkson has a net worth of approximately $35 million earned from her songwriting and singing career. She is among the very few singer personalities who have achieved such an income under the age of 41.
Throughout her career, she has sung many songs that were viral in the whole world. With that, she earned massive opportunities for high-paying concerts, Contracts, and copy-rights funding from the Record productions and other productions.
Kelly Clarkson Wiki/Bio
|Kelly Clarkson||Wiki/Quick View|
|Real Name||Kelly Brianne Clarkson|
|Birthplace||Forth Worth, Texas.|
|Age||41 Years Old|
|Date of Birth||April 24, 1982|
|Height||in centimeters - 165 cm|
in meters - 1.65 m
in Feet Inches - 5’ 5”
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Blonde hair|
|Husband||Brandon Black stock|
|School||Burleson High school|
|Highest Qualification||High school|
|Net Worth||$35 million as of 2023|
Facts about Kelly Clarkson
- “A Moment Like This” was her debut single, released on September 17, 2002. The song became a huge hit, reaching number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- At starting she worked at a comedy club in Arlington, Texas, as a cocktail waitress. She later worked at Hyena’s Comedy Club in Fort Worth.
- Kelly Clarkson is good friends with many celebrities, including Matt Leblanc, Blake Shelton, Katy Perry, Ed Sheeran, and many more.
- Before making the decision to pursue a career in music, Kelly Clarkson thought she might want to become a marine biologist.
- Kelly loves the color black.
- Kelly Clarkson’s favorite holiday destination is the Ukraine.
- The interesting thing about Kelly Clarkson is that she’s turned down a number of great opportunities in her life, including two scholarships from world-renowned music institutions, and offers from well-known record labels. The only thing she was focused on was winning American Idol, and she did just that.