Morgan Kay Beamer is the young daughter of a courageous personality Todd Morgan Beamer. She was an influencer in the United States Flight 93 who fought with the hijackers for control of the jetliner who were planning to attack Washington DC. Morgan Beamer is recognized for her renowned family.
A heartbreaking fact about this young girl is that she never met her father Todd Morgan Beamer, but only heard stories about his bravery and heroic deeds. She catches the eye of public concern because she hails from a family that is famous all over the world.
In our article, we shall bring you trending information about Morgan Beamer age, bio, family, and personal life other than her net worth.
Morgan Kay Beamer was born on 9th January 2002 (In 2023, 21 years old) in Princeton, New Jersey, United States. She is enhanced further by white Ethnicity. Morgan’s nickname is Kay.
Morgan was born at a hospital in New Jersey four months later to her father’s demise on the 9 November 2001 incident. Her mother named her Morgan out of divine love for her husband whose middle name was Morgan. Morgan resembles her late father with dark hair and a little cleft in her chin.
Morgan Kay Beamer is also a lesser-known actress and model. Perhaps Morgan keeps a distance from social media and keeps her life affairs private.
Early Life and Education
Her existence resembles courage and strength, even though she entered the world burdened with the loss of her father’s love.
Morgan was a former student of Princeton High School. New Jersey. She is also known to have played lacrosse there. Morgan later graduated from Cranbury School, Middlesex County, New Jersey.
She was a sophomore at Wheaton College and played as a defensive midfielder for its soccer team. She is studying at Princeton University as a full-time student and also performs lacrosse there as known
Not obligatory to mention the fact that Morgan is a connection channel to the 9th November 2001 devastation and the current generation of 2023
Family, Parents & Relationship
Morgan Kay Beamer owns her athletic genetics from her late father Todd Morgan Beamer-The Brave Hero! He was a former baseball player at Fresno State and Wheaton College and also a quarterback on the football team as well at Wheaton.
Morgan lives with her mother Lisa and two elder brothers David and Drew in her family. Lisa Beamer is an American writer and activist. She has appeared on shows like “Larry King Life, Good Morning America, Dateline, 20/20, 60 Minutes and Oprah”.
Morgan’s paternal grandfather, David has authored the preface for the 2011 ebook by Jacksonville minister Gene Youngblood. Her maternal grandfather Paul is an analyst and her grandmother Lorraine Brosiane is a Christian counsellor.
Morgan Beamer is not married and currently enjoys a single status. Although it is known from sources that she is likely to have a boyfriend whose identity is not revealed yet.
Height, Weight, And More
Morgan Kay Beamer is 5 Ft 5 inches tall with a body weight of 53 kilograms. She has a very close resemblance with her late father’s features, acquiring his genetic traits with appearance.
Morgan has dark brown hair and blue eyes complementing her subtle gestures. The progressive athlete is active enough with her fitness routine. Her vital stats are 30-28-30 inches. She performs daily exercises and takes up Yoga sessions for meditation.
She is a student currently and pursuing her educational career. Morgan Kay Beamer is known to be doing part-time jobs and a few small roles in the acting and modeling industry. Morgan’s monthly income is estimated at $10k to $20k USD. As per the received information, her net worth is $100k to $150k USD.
Fact About Morgan Kay Beamer
- Morgan Kay Beamer is an American citizen and the only daughter of the brave hero Todd Morgan Beamer.
- Morgan is a student at Princeton University and pursues leisure time in acting and modeling roles although not professionally.
- Kay is an athlete and a well-known American college soccer player.
- Morgan’s parents are Todd Morgan Beamer and Lisa Beamer. Her two elder brothers are Andrew and David.
- The known love between Todd and Lisa bloomed in Wheaton College where he was a player in the soccer team and Lisa was a cheerleader.
- Lisa advocates for several organizations that converse for trauma-affected kids. Lisa has also published the book titled.
- The book was dedicated to her late husband Todd Morgan Beamer who lost his life saving the attack on Washington by a hijacked aircraft. He was a passenger in the flight that was hijacked and crashed on 11th September ‘2001 alongside the World Trade Tower Massacre.
- Todd’s last words recorded on call from the hijacked vessel was “Let’s Roll” when he attempted to regain control of the plane from the hijackers.
- Morgan keeps herself distant from social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook.
- She is a student currently and engages in sometimes convenient jobs like modeling and acting to earn her income.
Quick Review on Morgan Kay Beamer
|Real Name||Morgan Kay Beamer|
|Birth Place||Princeton, New Jersey, United States|
|Date of Birth||9th January 2002|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Father||Todd Morgan Beamer|
|Previous Dating||No Update|
|Highest Qualification||Graduating From Princeton University|