Juanita Vanoy came into the spotlight two times. First, her name was on every newspaper, TV channel, and social media when she married NBA legend Michael Jordan. The second time, her name was on every newspaper and everyone’s lips when she received a $168 million settlement following her divorce from Michael Jordan.
In this article, we will learn everything about Jaunita Vanoy, who married the NBA star and later dissolved her marriage.
Juanita Vanoy Biography
She was born and raised in Chicago. Our date of birth is June 13, 1959. Juanita Vanoy age is 64 years old as of 2024. According to our database, she attended Fenger Academy High School, where she was a part of the girl’s basketball team. So it is true to state that she had always been a lover of basketball, and when she met Michael Jordan, she couldn’t resist but truly fell in love with him.
|Juanita Vanoy Jordan
|Date of Birth
|Age (as in 2022)
|63 years old
|Jeffrey Michael Jordan, Marcus James Jordan, and Jasmine Michael Jordan
|Acting, Modeling, Traveling
|$170 million (approx)
Juanita Vanoy Wedding
Michael Jordan had just begun his NBA career when he met Juanita Vanoy. The couple then met for the first time at a restaurant in 1985, when Jordan was only one season into his career with the Chicago Bulls. They kept close contact, and after a few years, the relationship quickly progressed. In 1988, just three years after Vanoy was pregnant with their first child.
Due to concerns that could have ruined Jordan career, both decided to marry each other. The beautiful couple tied the knot in September 1989, and almost half a year later, their son Jeffrey was born.
Learn More: Stephanie Allynne Age, Height, and Net Worth
Juanita Vanoy Family
Even though both committed to the marriage due to the pressure of their child, Jefree, both fulfilled their commitment to leading a happy married life. The couple then welcomed more children; their second son, Marcus, was born in 1990, and then their beautiful daughter just opened her eyes to the world on June 22, 1992.
Juanita Vanoy Divorce
Over the next few years, the family lived in Chicago, and Jordan kept on earning fame and fortune for himself. Then, shortly after, Jordan retired from the NBA. It is training to the state body that Jordan’s wife filed for divorce after his retirement. World couples temporarily reconciled, but their divorce was imminent in 2006. While the couple temporarily reconciled, their divorce was imminent, and in 2006 they split with each other.
Juanita Vanoy Now
She currently lives in Chicago because she owns a luxury clothing boutique and she wants to run her business smoothly and swiftly. After the divorce, her entire focus was on raising her children and establishing her name in business, especially in the clothing market.
Juanita Vanoy net worth
Juanita Vanoy net worth is more than 170 million dollars as of 2024. 90% of her net worth is primarily based on the price of the divorce settlement she got from Michael Jordan. However, the other 10% comes from her entrepreneurial errands.
Some Interesting Facts about Juanita Vanoy
- Michael Jordan and Juanita Vanoy met at a restaurant.
- She got pregnant before marriage but tied the knot of marriage with Michael Jordan in the same year
- She knew Michael Jordan when he just started his career with the Chicago Bulls.
- She worked various jobs before meeting Jordan in the restaurant and it changed her life
- They got married in Las Vegas in September 1989.
Who precisely is this Juanita Vanoy?
Juanita Vanoy is a well-known American woman who gained popularity after marrying Michael Jordan. Unfortunately, their bond was not strong enough, and they filed for divorce, and now she is his ex-wife.
What is Juanita Vanoy’s complete name in its entirety?
Juanita Vanoy’s full name is Juanita Vanoy Jordon, and now she has changed her name because both have been divorced, and she took $167 million for the divorce settlement.
Why is Juanita Vanoy such a well-known figure?
Modeling and working as a secretary are both part of Juanita Vanoy’s past. Juanita decided to pursue a career in modeling, but she rose to prominence after becoming married to Michael Jordan. Now she is a businesswoman.
When and where was Juanita Vanoy born?
Juanita Vanoy was born in the city of Chicago in the United States, and she is currently living in the same city and state.
Who is Juanita Vanoy’s former spouse?
The ex-wife of Michael Jordan is known as Juanita Vanoy. Michael Jordan is the current owner of the Charlotte Hornets of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
What is the total number of children that Juanita and Michael have had together?
Juanita Vanoy is the mother of three children. One was born before marriage, while the other two were born after marriage.
When was Juanita Vanoy born? How old is she now?
Juanita Vanoy is 63 years old as of 2024.