Shailene Woodley is a famous American Actor, Activist, and Social media influencer, who is better known for her role as “Alexandra,” a teenager sorrow from drug addiction, in the movie ‘The Descendants.’ Later she was called a “Bankable Star” for a role in the series in the Hollywood film industry.’
She gave an outstanding performance in the movie ‘The Fault in Our Stars,’ in the role of ‘Hazel Grace Lancaster,’ as a cancer patient. This character was taken from the novel of John Green. Due to her fantastic acting, one of the newspapers’ Chicago Sun Times’ suggested for Oscar nomination. In 2016, she co-starred with Joseph Gordon Levitt in the historical thriller ‘Snowden,’ released in the US on September 22, 2016.
In 2017, Shailene began concentrating on her television career, and she was started in the HBO series ‘Big Little Lies’ with Nicole Kidman and Reese Witherspoon. She produced a romantic film titled ‘Adrift’ in 2018 under the direction of Baltasar Kormakur. Apart from that, the magazine ‘Rolling Stone’ was praised Shailene as “a sublime actor,” for her amazing performance in the movie ‘The Fault in Our Stars.’
She started her Journey of the Awards in 2004 with Young Artist Award in the film ‘A Place Called Home’ in the category of ‘Best Leading Young Actress.’ Later in 2013, she was awarded the category of ‘Special Jury Award’ by ‘Sundance Film Festival’ for casting in the movie ‘The Spectacular Now.’ She has been nominated for Independent Spirit Awards in 2014. In the same year, Shailene won the “Breakout Performance Actress Award” at ‘The Hollywood Film Awards’ for the movie ‘The Fault in Our Stars.’ Apart from that, she was nominated for both ‘Primetime Emmy’ and ‘Golden Globes Awards’ for the role in ‘Big Little Lies,’ a drama television series. Even she has gained more awards.
Shailene Woodley Age
Shailene Woodley’s age is 30 years as of 2022. On Friday, November 15, 1991, she was born in Simi Valley, California. Scorpio is her zodiac sign. If we speak about her Ethnicity, she is British American. She follows the Christian faith and has American Nationality.
Shailene’s education details tells that she pursued her initial studies at Simi Valley High School. After school, she was involved in modeling and advertising at the age of four. She made her debut on the television at the age of five with the movie ‘Replacing Dad.’ She subsequently appeared in supporting roles on ‘The District’ and ‘Crossing Jordan’ shows.
At the early age of 15 years, she suffered from a severe spinal disorder that forced her to wear a plastic brace from chest to hip. Fortunately, the problem was detected at an early age, due to which no substantial consequences resulted from it.
Family, Parents & Boyfriend
Lori Victor and Lonnie Woodley gave birth to Shailene Woodley. Her father serves as a school principal and her mother as a middle school counselor, and both of her parents were psychologists. Apart from that, she has a younger brother Tanner. Shailene grew up with his brother.
She firstly started dating Ben Volavola in 2018, and he is a well-known Australian-Fijian rugby union player. But the relationship was ended in April 2020.
In the year 2020, Shailene engaged NFL quarterback Aaron Rodgers, a well-known football player. Later they split up in Feb 2022.
As of now, Shailene Woodley’s relationship status is single.
Height and physical appearance
Shailene Woodley is approximately 5 feet and 8 inches in height and 60 Kg of weight. She has a good and maintained body figure with measurements of 34-25-36, including 8 (US) shoe size. Her pretty brown hair and stunning Dark Brown eyes enhance her appearance.
By 2022, Shailene Woodley has an estimated net worth of $12 million. She gains revenue from her Acting in movies.
- At the age of five, she began her acting classes with an American director ‘Anthony Meindl.’
- In an interview, Shailene Woodley revealed that she had gifted her own house to her grandmother.
- She is an environmentalist who campaigned against the Dakota Access Pipeline’s Construction, where Trespassing charges were filed against her in Saint Anthony, North Dakota.
- Shailene Woodley is an associate of the political group ‘Our Revolution.’ She increased voter awareness and the importance of electing progressive candidates to lead them.
- Clay is used to brush her teeth, and sesame oil is used to wash her mouth to maintain freshness.
- Nylon magazine described her as ‘The Future of Hollywood for her acting skills.’
- Shailene’s favorite places are Europe and London.
- She loves to sing.
- She loves tattoos and has multiple tattoos, one on her left-hand finger and the other on her right hand.
- She loves cooking, and her all-time favorite recipe is cooking soups.
- Jodie Comer is her favorite actress.
- “Jeopardy” is her favorite game show.
- She played a role in “The Amazing Spider-Man 2.” But her character was removed from the final cut to focus on Peter.
|Shailene Woodley||Wiki/Quick View|
|Real Name||Shailene Woodley|
|Birthplace||Simi Valley, California.|
|Age||31 Years Old|
|Date of Birth||November 15, 1991|
|Profession||actor and activist|
|Height||in centimeters – 172 cm|
in meters – 1.72 m
in Feet Inches – 5’ 8”
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Husband||Ben Volavola (ex-husband)|
|Previous Dating||Ben Volavola|
|School||Simi Valley High School|
|Net Worth||12 million as of 2022|