Ariana Grande is an American singer, considered to be one among the 100 most influential people in the world. She is famous for her albums “The Way” and “Problem,” which are placed in the top position on the “Billboard Hot 100.”
Grande’s first solo release was the single ‘Hot’ in 2000.
Ariana Grande Age
Ariana Grande’s age is 29 years in 2022, and she was born on Saturday, June 26, 1993. Boca Raton is her birthplace in Florida, United States, and her zodiac star is Cancer. If we speak about her Ethnicity, she is Italian American. She is devoutly Christian and comes under American Nationality.
If we speak about Ariana Grande’s education, firstly she joined the Pine Crest School and later moved to North Broward Preparatory School throughout her early years.
She rose to fame as an actress at an early age. Ariana started her career with her acting skill by making an agreement with the world of entertainment by Broadway Musicals and playing in “The Wizard Of Oz” and “The Beauty of the Beast.”
In 2008, she discontinued her education for a long period to play a supporting role as Cheerleader Charlotte in the Broadway musical 13.
Height and Physical Appearance
Ariana Grande stands at 5 feet and 4 inches in height along with 50 Kg of weight. She has a maintained body physique with measurements of 34-26-34 inches.
5’ 4” Feet Inches
Family, Parents & Husband/Dating
Ariana Grande’s father, Edward Butera, owned a graphic design firm.
Her mother, Joan Grande, operates as ‘Horse-McCann Communications’ CEO. Ariana lacked both of her parents’ warmth when her parents divorced when she was nine years old.
Apart from that, she has an older half-brother Frankie J. Grande, a famous American YouTube star, Dancer, Actor, Singer, Producer, and television.
She firstly started dating Graham Phillips in 2008, and he is a well-known American Actor, Filmmaker, and singer. But the relationship was ended in 2011.
As she started dating Jai Brooks in 2013, and Jai is a well-known Australian YouTube star and Comedian. This relationship was ended within a year.
In 2013, she also dated Nathan Sykes, but the duo is not in a relationship. He is a well-known British pop singer who rose to prominence as a part of the band “The Wanted.”
In the year 2014, she started dating Big Sean, as they no longer exist in a relationship. Later they split up in 2015 due to overlapping tour commitments. Big Sean is a well-known rapper.
In 2015, she started dating her backup dancer Ricky Alvarez. Even though this relationship did not exist for a long time, they broke up in 2016.
She was in a relationship with Mac Miller from Aug 2016 to May 2018, as he was a famous rapper as her relationship ended when he died due to an apparent overdose.
She started dating Pete Davidson. Currently, they are no longer in a relationship. Pete Davidson is a well-known comedian famous for his popular sketch and stand-up comedy. As they were engaged in June 2018. Later in a few weeks of dating, they broke up engagement and went on their way in Oct 2018.
She got into multiple relationships throughout her life, and right now, she got engaged to Dalton Gomez in December 2020, and later the duo got married in May 2021.
Career & Rise to Fame
She had a significant breakthrough in her career in 2009 when she starred as Cat Valentine in the Nickelodeon comedy ‘Victorious,’ where she co-starred with Elizabeth Gillies. Later, she was discovered as Miriam in the new musical “Cuba Libre.”
In 2010, she decided to start her singing career. Ariana’s debut song as a pop singer, “Put Your Hearts Up,” was released in 2011, and within a year, she also voiced the character ‘Princess Diaspro’ in 13 episodes of the animated series “Winx Club.” Moreover, other animated films like “Snowflake, The White Gorilla” were dubbed by Ariana for the lead role in the English Language.
Her debut album “Yours Truly,” was published in Aug 2013. Before a month, it was raised on the “Billboard 200,” and the song “The Way” from the album gained the 10th position in the “Billboard Hot 100.” Meanwhile, in the middle of the year 2014, “My Everything,” the second album, was released, and 169k copies of the album were sold out. “Problem” and “Break Free” were popular singles from the album. The two songs are charted on the Billboard Hot 100 at number three and four, respectively.
She posted her debut video on YouTube on the 23rd of January, 2003, and her self-titled YouTube channel has 51 million subscribers with more than 21 billion views. The most well-liked video was “Ariana Grande ft. Nicki Minaj – Side To Side (Official Video) ft. Nicki Minaj,” which has gained 1.9 billion views. She’s also on other social media networks, including Instagram, with 303 million followers.
- Her favorite color is cloud.
- Sweetener is her favorite ingredient of Ariana.
- Upside down text generator is her favorite app.
- Her favorite Superpower that she wanted to have is invisible.
- Her favorite accessory is Cat ears.
- Monopoly is her favorite board game.
- Her favorite candy is Rainbow Sprinkles.
- Her favorite classic is ‘Wizard of Oz.’
- Ariana’s favorite drink is Peach Fellini.
- Halloween is her favorite holiday.
By 2022, Ariana Grande has an estimated net worth of nearly $150 million, and she gains revenue from her Acting, Singing, YouTube, and By publishing albums.
Facts about Ariana Grande
- She is an avid pet lover.
- She was a part of the National Television and performed the song “The Star-Spangled Banner.” She even participated in public events.
- At the age of 13, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue her ambition of making an R&B album.
- In 2012, Ariana Grande contributed her voice to the two songs, ‘Don’t You (Forget About Me)’ and ‘L. A Boyz’
- She played the lead role of Sam Puckett in ‘Sam & Cat,’ the popular American sitcom that aired on Nickelodeon during the 2013-14 season. Despite its popularity, the series didn’t get renewed after the first season.
- In 2014, she was part of the English singer Jessie J’s album and sang the song ‘Bang Bang.’
- In March 2016, she released ‘Dangerous Woman,’ a most successful album. This album’s title track and single, “Be Alright,” became chartbusters.
- She was performed in the live concert at the Manchester on the 22nd of May 2017. At the end of the “Dangerous Woman Tour” performance, the explosion took place outside Manchester as she did not meet with any injury, but the blast took 19 deaths and 59 injuries.
- Her stylish icon is Audrey Hepburn.
- The three words that she describes herself is ‘Grounded Pop Queen.’
- She has an Allergy to Cats and Bananas.
- Ariana cannot live without Music, Family, and Work.
- She loves Christmas music.
Her Journey to the Awards and Achievements was started in 2013 as a “New Artist of the Year.” Later, in 2014 the ‘IHeart Radio Music Awards,’ event awarded Ariana with the ‘Young Influencer Award.’ In the same year, she won the ‘Bambi Award’ for ‘Best Newcomer’ and even won the award as ‘Favorite Breakout Artist.’ Apart from that, she won a Grammy Award for her fourth album ‘Sweetener’ in the category of ‘Best Pop Vocal Album,’ and in 2019, her fifth album was nominated as the ‘Album of the year’ and it was approved by RIAA as double platinum and nominated. Even she has gained more awards.
|Ariana Grande||Wiki/Quick View|
|Real Name||Ariana Grande-Butera|
|Birthplace||Boca Raton, Florida, United States|
|Age||29 Years Old|
|Date of Birth||June 26, 1993|
|Height||in centimeters – 162 cm|
in meters – 1.62 m
in Feet Inches – 5’ 4”
|Hair Color||Blonde hair|
|Brothers||Frankie J. Grande (Half-brother)|
|Previous Dating||Graham Phillips|
|School||Pine Crest School|
North Broward Preparatory School
|Net Worth||$152 million as of 2022|