Malaika Arora was born on October 23, 1973, in Thane, Maharashtra, India. Her father was a Punjabi, and my mother is a Malayali Catholic.
She is an Indian actress, dancer, model, most famous for her works in the Hindi film industry. Before entering the entertainment industry, she is to work as an interviewer, hosted shows such as Club MTV.
She started her television career in a show Nach Baliye as a judge. she played Item song in movies such as Dil Se (“Chaiyya Chaiyya“), Dabangg (“Munni Badnaam Hui“), and Gabbar Singh (Kevvu Keka ).
|Eye color:||Light Brown|
|Height||5′ 3″ tall|
Malaika Arora Family, Education, and Caste
Malaika Arora was born to the Hindu family. Her father, Senthamara Kannan, is an Excise Officer, and her mom Radha Kannan is a Homemaker. Her parents separated when her age is 11 years; after that, she lived with her mother. Arora has a younger sister Amrita Arora who is also a film actress.
Malaika Arora studied at the Swami Vivekanand School in Chembur and Holy Cross High School, Thane. She pursued Economics and minor in communications degree at the Jai Hind College, Churchgate.
Boyfriend and husband of Malaika Arora
Malaika is married to Bollywood actor-director-producer Arbaaz Khan in 1998, whom she met during the shoot of a coffee ad. Couple has a son, Arhaan. In 2016 both decided to part ways after 17 years of marriage but officially got divorced on May 11, 2017.
She is currently dating actor Arjun Kapoor. Arjun Kapoor is 12 years younger then Malaika Arora.
Malaika Arora Career
Malaika Arora started Career as hosting shows such as Club MTV, Love Line, and Style Check. She performed item number “Chaiyya Chaiyya” in film Dil Se..(1998), for which she got a huge flame before she acted in Punjabi pop Album “Gur Naal Ishq Mitha” in 1997 by Bally Sagoo.
In 2008, She played Lead role Bollywood social film EMI. But the film is failed to impress the audience. In 2010, she performed item number “Munni Badnaam Hui” in the film Dabangg. She is also a producer of the Dabangg movie for which she won the Filmfare Award for Best Film.
Some of her worked item songs’ Kevvu Keka ‘in Gabbar Singh (2012), ‘Pandey Ji Seeti ‘in Dabangg 2 (2015), ‘Anarkali Disco Chali ‘in Housefull 2 (2015). Malaika Arora was the judge of the shows like “Nach Baliye” (2005-06), “Zara Nachke Dikha” (2008), “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa” (2010-15), “India’s Got Talent” (2012–Present), “India’s Next Top Model” (2017–Present), “India’s Best Dancer“(2020)
Malaika Arora faced criticism over the dating an actor much younger than her, by the netizens.
Malaika endorsed brands such as Chaini Chai, Zandu Balm, Streax and Hero Scooty and more
Interesting facts of Malaika Arora
- Malaika took Professional training as a dancer at the age of 4.
- Malaika Arora is a non-vegetarian.
- Malaika Arora owns a yoga studio, ‘Divayoga‘ in Bandra, Mumbai. It is launched in 2018 for which she invited her Ex-husband, Arbaaz Khan, on its opening ceremony.
- Malaika started her modeling career at the age of 17.
- In 2007, She was announced as the Sexiest Women by the ‘Maxim Magazine.’
- Rice with sambhar, tea cake, and fish curry is her favorite food.
- Shah Rukh Khan and Chunky Pandey were her favorite actors, and Deepika Padukone and Helen are her favorite actresses.
- Her favorite perfume brand is Tom Ford’s Black Orchid.
- Goa, Greece, and Caribbean Island are her favorite holidays Spot.
- Her most favorite fashion era is the 1980s.
- Malaika Arora is pet lover.
- Malaika Arora is co-founded a lifestyle brand, The Label Life, along with Sussanne Khan and Bipasha Basu.
- Favorite Actor: Shah Rukh Khan, Rahul Khanna Chunky Pandey
- Favorite Actress: Deepika Padukone, Helen
- Favorite Food: Fish Curry, Sambhar Rice, Tea Cake
- Favorite Movies: Goa, Caribbean Island, Greece
- Favorite Perfume: TOM FORD Black Orchid
- Beauty Label: Fenty Beauty by Rihanna
- Lifestyle Label: Goop by Gwyneth Paltrow
Salary ₹ 1.75 crore/ song
National Film Awards for Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment Dabangg
Filmfare Award for Best Film Dabangg
Filmfare Glamour and Style Award for Diva of the Year