Mira Rajput was born on 7 September 1994 in Delhi, India. She is studied and brought up in Delhi, India. Mira Rajput studied at the Vasant Valley School, New Delhi. She attended Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi, and earned her degree in B.A. English Honours degree.
Mira Rajput has risen to fame after her Marriage with Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor in 2015. Mira is very active on various platforms of social media. On Instagram, she has over 2.1m followers and regularly posts updates on her personal lives.
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet Inches|
Mira Kapoor Family, Education, and Caste
Mira Kapoor belongs to the Rajput caste. Mira Kapoor was born to the Hindu-Punjabi family. Her father, Vikramaditya Rajput, is a Businessman, and her mom Bela Rajput is a Homemaker. Mira has an Elder sister Priya Rajput Tulshan, and younger sister Noorjehan Rajput Wadhwani. She belongs to Punjabi descent on her parent’s side.
Boyfriend and husband of Mira Kapoor
Coming to her love life, Mira was earlier in a relationship with Model Aditya Lal. however, they breaking up.
At the age of 16 years, She met actor Shahid Kapoor at the house of a familiar family friend for a Sufi concert for the first time. Mira and Shahid Kapoor families met at a Radha Soami religious event in Beas, after which both liked each other. Mira is 14 years younger than Shahid Kapoor.
Mira married Shahid Kapoor in 2015, and the couple welcomed a daughter named Misha Kapoor, born in 2016. she gave birth to son Zain Kapoor, was born in 2018.
Mira Kapoor Career
She was brilliant when it came to studies and ranked #10 in Delhi University’s CATE exam in English.
She pursued a B.A. English Honours degree from Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi. She went to the United Nations (U.N.) for an internship.
Mira Rajput shot for a first-ever T.V. commercial in foreign baby product Olay Cream in 2018.
- Favorite Actor: Salman Khan
- Favorite Singers: Beyonce, Demi Lovato, Avril Lavigne
- Favorite Food: Thai Cuisine
- Favorite Place: Mykonos in Greece
- Favorite TV Shows: MasterChef Australia, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
- Mira met Shahid Kapoor at the age of 16 years and got married at the age of 21 years.
- She is gifted with a diamond ring costing 24 lakes by Shahid Kapoor.
- Mira is 14 years younger than Shahid Kapoor.
- Mira likes collecting shoes from different brands.
- Mira Rajput is vegetarian from her birth.
- In August 2018, Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor had purchased a duplex in upscale Worli, Mumbai, for Rs 55.60 crore.
- Mira calls Shahid Kapoor with the nickname “shadoo.”
- The first movie she watched with her husband was Bajrangi bhaijan. She likes Salman khan movies.
- When Mira husband Shahid asked who he would have married if not Mira, To which, he replayed, “Somebody older” “Not older than me, older than Mira,” he said.
- Mira’s mother Tongue is Punjabi.
- Listening Music is her Hobbies
Jaguar XKR – S, Mercedes Benz S400, Porche Cayenne GTS
Mira Kapoor Address
Praneta Apartment, Juhu Tara Road, Chandrabai Nagar, Juhu, Mumbai 400049.
Mira Kapoor Controversy
Mira Kapoor on Koffee with Karan said that she is against Nepotism. Later, she was featured on the cover of Vogue magazine because she is the wife of Shahid Kapoor. she got slammed by Netizens for her double standards