Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Jr. He is an Indian actor who is famous for his work in the Telugu film industry. He also as Nicknames Jr. NTR, Tarak, Tiger NTR. Let’s find out some more exciting facts about Jr. NTR and his life.
Jr. NTR was born on 20 May 1983 (Age 40 Years; in 2023) in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. He did his schooling at the Vidyaranya High School, Hyderabad, and done Intermediate at St. Mary’s College, Hyderabad. He attended Vignan College, Vadlamudi, Andhra Pradesh to pursue his graduation.
NTR started acting as a child actor in Brahmashri Vishwamitra (1991) and Lead Role as a child actor in film Ramayanam (1996) when he just 15 years.
- Height (approx.): 5′ 9″ Feet Inches
- Weight (approx.): 79 kg
- Hair Colour: Black
- Eye Colour: Black
Family, Education, and Caste
Jr. N.T.R belongs to the Kamma caste from state of Andhra Pradesh
His father, Nandamuri Harikrishna, is an Indian film actor, producer, and politician and his mom Shalini Bhaskar Rao is a Homemaker. Jr. N.T.R has two half brothers Janaki Ram and Kalyan Ram and one half-sister Nandamuri Suhasini who is a politician. He as stepmother Lakshmi Nandamuri.
Jr. N.T.R paternal grandfather was the formal Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh N. T. Rama Rao. Jr. N.T.R nephew of actor Balakrishna and former Chief Minister of AP, Nara Chandrababu Naidu.
On 5 May 2011, N.T.R married Lakshmi Pranathi in a traditional Andhra style. He has two sons named Abhay Ram, born in 2014, and Bhargav Ram who was born in 2018.
NTR started acting as a child actor in Brahmashri Vishwamitra (1991) and Lead Role as a child actor in film Ramayanam (1996). NTR jr made his acting debut with the Flim “Ninnu Choodalani.” Although his film didn’t work well at the box office. Next, he starred in the S. S. Rajamouli “Student No. 1”. the film was Super Hit at the box office.
Thereafter, NTR jr has appeared in films including “Aadi” (2005), “Simhadri” (2003), “Samba” (2004), “Ashok” (2006), and “Rakhi” (2006). S. S. Rajamouli’s “Yamadonga” proved to be a turning point in his career. He got a lot of appreciation for his role in the movie. After that, he acted in films like – “Brindavanam” (2010) and “Baadshah.”(2013) Next, he played the lead role in the Puri Jagannadh’s “Temper,” which was a highly applauded performance. In 2016, NTR jr featured in “Nannaku Prematho,” “Janatha Garage,” and “Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava,” all were big blockbuster movies. In 2017, he played a triple role movie, “Jai Lava Kusa” movie was hit at the box office. In 2020, he acted in SS Rajamouli’s “RRR,” along with Ram Charan.
The actor has also hosted tv reality show Big Boss 1.
With a net worth of around $10 million dollars as of 2020, Jr. NTR gets paid more than ₹18 to 21 crores per film.
Jr. NTR. has a huge love for Porsche collection. His car collection includes Porsche 911.
Jr. NTR. presently living in house at road no. 31, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Jr. NTR associated with brands such as Fizz, Navratna, Malabar Gold and Diamonds, Celekt Mobiles, Otto Clothing, Hyderabad Cyber Crime Department, VivoProKabaddi, IPL 11, etc.
He is one of the star campaigners of the TDP party in the 2009 general election. TDP party was founded by his paternal grandfather N. T. Rama Rao, who worked as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh for seven years. In an interview, he gave a statement tat that he never leaves the TDP party until his death.
- Actor(s): N. T. Rama Rao
- Actress: Savitri
- Food: Chicken Biryani, Chicken 65
- Travel Destination: Paris
- Films: Missamma (1955), Ramudu Bheemudu (1964)
- Colour: Black, Blue
- His real name is Tarak, is grandfather Sr NT Rama Rao change this name as Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao during the shooting of the movie Brahmashri Vishwamitra.
- Junior NTR became the second Indian actor after Rajnikant, to dub His movie in Japanese language. His film Badshah became first Telugu film to be dubbed in Japanese language. Also nominated for the film festival held in Japan.
- His favorite number is 9, he bought 9999 register number for a huge amount of 10.5 lacs for is BMW 7 series car.
- Junior NTR is all-rounder, he is good at dancing, dialogue delivery, and sometimes singing.
- Junior NTR trained Kuchipudi dancer.
- Born due to his father illegal affair with his mother Shalini.
- Junior NTR is the follower of Jaggi Vasudev, he does meditation as well as yoga.
- He lost more than 20 kgs for the movie Yamadonga through surgery.
- he as a done brand endorsement for the brands like Malabar Gold, Boro Plus Powder, Himani Navratna Hair Oil, and Zandu Balm Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- He loves cooking, when he was stressed, he also cook food in Bigg Boss house for contestants.
- He was named in Forbes 100 celebrity list, Indian edition in 2012 and 2016.
- Surprisingly his step-grandmother, stepmother, and his wife, name start with Lakshmi.
- In March 26, 2009, he met a serious accident at Khammam while coming back to Hyderabad after completion of the election campaign.
- Jr. NTR donated 20 lakhs to Chief Minister’s Relief Fund in 2009 and 2014.
- He is also a good singer, he sang various songs like Lammi Thikkaregindha from the Telugu film ”Yamadonga” (2007), 123 Nenoka Kantri from the Telugu film ”Kantri” (2008), Geleya Geleya from the Kannada film ”Chakravyuha” (2016), etc.
- Junior NTR is non-vegetarian.
- His film Simhadri had a 175-days theatrical run at 55 centers.
- NTR rejected blockbuster movies like Dil, Bhadra, Athanokkade, Srimanthudu, Kick, Aarya, Krishna.