Silambarasan He is an Indian actor, Singer, Lyricist who is famous for his work in the Tamil film industry. His Real Name is ‘Silambarasan Thesingu Rajendar.’ He also as Nicknames ‘Simbu’, ‘S. T. R.’ Let’s find out some more exciting facts about Silambarasan and his life.
Simbu was born on 3 February 1983 (Age 38 Years; in 2022) in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. His Zodiac sign is Aquarius. He studied in varies schools,
- Don Bosco Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Chennai
- Shrine Vailankanni Matriculation Higher Secondary School
- St.John’s International Residential School, Chennai
- Santhome Higher Secondary School, Chennai
- The Ashram School, Chennai
Later he graduated in from Loyola College, Chennai.
|Height||5’ 9” Feet Inches|
|Body Measurements||Chest: 38 Inches|
Waist: 31 Inches
Biceps: 12 Inches
Family, Education, and Caste
Simbu was born to the Hindu family, he belongs to the Udayar caste community.
His father, T. Rajendar, is an Indian Actor, Filmmaker, Music Composer, Politician, and his mom Usha Rajendar is a Former Actress. Simbu has a younger brother Kuralarasan Rajendar and younger sister Ilakiya.
Girlfriend and wife
Simbu was romantically involved with actresses Nayanthara. However, they separated later.
Simbu was in a relationship with his co-star Hansika Motwani. However, they Break Up.
Simbu was just 1 year when he entered Kollywood as a child artist in film Uravai Kaatha Kili.
After appearing in Flims as a child actor, Simbu made his debut in Tamil Cinema with his father’s love action, “Kadhal Azhivathillai.”
He fetched recognition with the films- “Kovil,” “Vallavan,” and “Manmadhan.” Next, he played the lead role in the lm “Silambattam,” which was a highly applauded performance. In 2010, Simbu featured in “Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa,” which was a big blockbuster movie. Next, he acted in movies like ‘Vaanam‘(2011), ‘Idhu Namma Aalu‘(2016), and ‘Achcham Yenbadhu Madamaiyada‘(2016). In 2018, Simbu appeared in Mani Ratnam’s Chekka Chivantha Vaanam. The Flim was a hit at the box office.
After that, Simbu has appeared in many successful movies.
With a net worth of around $10 million dollars as of 2020, Simbu gets paid more than ₹10 to ₹15 crores per film.
Private pictures of Simbu and Nayanthara were leaked on social media, in which they where Kissing each other, photos went going viral on the internet.
In 2015, Silambarasan sang and composed the song “Beep Song” women’s rights organization registered cases on him since lyrics were sexist and degrading against women.
Simbu has a huge love for automobiles and has an incredible collection of cars.
His car collection includes BMW X6, BMW Motorrad, X-range is the SUV category of BMW.
Simbu endorsed only a few brands like 7up.
- Simbu was born & brought up in Chennai.
- Simbu doesn’t have a smoking habit
- His father Rajendra is a multi-talent, actor, director, screenwriter, composer, cinematographer, producer, singer and politician.
- He is a hardcore fan of “Thala” Ajith Kumar.
- Simbu is non-vegetarian, he loves non-veg recipes, expressly CHICKEN BIRYANI.
- He wrote lyrics of several songs, like “Loosu Penne,” Evan Di Unna Pethan,” Where Is The Party,” Pondati,” and more.
- He has done brand endorsement for Pepsico India’s 7 UP soft drink in Tamil Nadu.
- The government of Tamil Nadu honoured him with the Kalamamani Award in 2006.
- Simbu is passionate about music, and he has written & sung many Tamil songs.
- He is non-vegetarian.
- Twitter, Instagram, and more – IMAGE SOURCE