Vaani Kapoor is an Indian actress who is famous for her work in Bollywood film industry. Vaani made her Bollywood debut with the Hindi-language romantic comedy Shuddh Desi Romance for which she received Filmfare Award for the Best Female Debut in 2014.
Vaani Kapoor was born on 23 August 1988 (Age 33 Years; in 2022) in New Delhi, India. She is famous for her work in Bollywood films. She started acting at a young age of 26. In 2019, She played a lead Character in an action-thriller film War, which is a box office Blockbuster.
Vaani studied at the Mata Jai Kaur Public School in Ashok Vihar, Delhi. She joined the Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi to pursue her graduation bachelor’s degree in tourism studies. She signed a modeling contract with Elite Model Management agency. She later signed a three-film deal with the Yash Raj Films.
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet Inches|
|Eye color||Dark brown|
Vaani Kapoor Parents, Family and Caste
Vaani Kapoor Fatehi was born to the Hindu–Indian Parents. While her father Shiv Kapoor has been a furniture export entrepreneur, Dimpy Kapoor, her mom is a teacher-turned marketing executive. Vaani as an elder sister Nupur Chopra, who is presently living in Dubai.
Boyfriend and husband of Vaani Kapoor
There were rumours that Vaani Kapoor was in a relationship with Producer and director, Aditya Chopra. Later there were rumours that she was dating designer, Nikhil Thampi.
Vaani Kapoor Started her career by appearing at a Bollywood Movie Shuddh Desi Romance in the year 2013, which is box office hit. In 2014, She appeared at a Tamil romantic comedy Aaha Kalyanam, Although the movie did not do well at the box office. Later Vaani appeared in Befikre, which is average grosser at the box office. In 2019, She played a lead Character film War, which is a box office Blockbuster and created record for the highest opening day collection for a Bollywood film in India.
Some of her worked films are ‘Shuddh Desi Romance‘ (2013), ‘Aaha Kalyanam‘ (2014), ‘Befikre‘ (2016), ‘War‘ (2019), ‘Shamshera‘ (2020).
- Favorite Actor: Bradley Cooper and Hrithik Roshan
- Favorite Actress: Rekha, Deepika Padukone and Madhuri Dixit
- Favorite Director: Rajkumar Hirani and Yash Chopra
- Favorite Film: He’s Just Not That Into You (Hollywood, 2009)
- Favorite Singer: Adele
- Favorite Song: Paani Da Rang (Vicky Donor, 2012)
- Cuisine: North-Indian and Italian
- Favorite Colour: Black and White
Income factor/Net Worth
Vaani Kapoor as a net worth of around $5 Million, She gets paid more than ₹2 to 3 crores per film.
- In 2016, Vaani Kapoor has been trolled for getting chin surgery and a lip job to enhance her looks in the film ‘Befikre’. Her fans were highly disappointed to see her with chin surgery in film Befikre.
- In 2019, Vaani Kapoor received strong criticism from netizens for posting an image on Instagram in which she is wearing a bikini top with ‘Hare Ram’ printed on it. which hurt the sentiments of devotees of Lord Sri Raam.
Vaani Kapoor endorsed brands like Samsung X, Cadbury Dairy Milk, TBZ, LUX.
- Vaani Kapoor gone through Internship training in Oberoi Hotels & Resorts in Jaipur and then worked for ITC Hotel.
- She appeared Music Video titled “Main Yaar Manana Ni” in 2017.
- Actress Raashi Khanna and Vaani Kapoor are best friends.
- Vaani Kapoor’s father acutely wanted her to get married at a young age Similar to her elder daughter but she denied to do so.
- She was featured on many popular magazine covers like Vogue, Maxim, Cosmopolitan, Femina Wedding Times, FHM, Femina, and Elle.
- Before entering the entertainment industry, she used to wear braces.
- Vaani Kapoor’s Mother Tongue is Punjabi
- She follows a vegetarian diet.
- Reading, Listening to Music & Dancing is her Hobbie.
BIG Star Entertainment Awards – Most Entertaining Film Debut Female for Shuddh Desi Romance
Filmfare Award – Best Female Debut for Shuddh Desi Romance
International Indian Film Academy Awards – Star Debut of the Year Female for Shuddh Desi Romance
Star Guild Awards – Best Female Debut for Shuddh Desi Romance
Zee Cine Awards – Best Debut Award for Shuddh Desi Romance