Chiranjeevi was born on 22 August 1955 (Age 65 Years; in 2021) in Mogalthur, Andhra State, India. His real name is Konidela Siva Sankara Vara Prasad. When he was younger, he developed an interest in acting. After completion of graduation, he joined the Madras Film Institute in 1976 to pursue his dream as an actor.
Chiranjeevi has won several awards throughout his career, including ten Filmfare Awards. Indian government honorary him with Padma Bhushan in 2006, India’s third-highest civilian award, for his work towards Indian Flims.
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
Chiranjeevi Family, Education, and Caste
He belongs to the Kapu caste community.
His father’s name is Venkat Rao Konidela, who is a Police constable, and his mother ’s name is Anjana Devi Konidela, who is a homemaker.
He completed his studies from CSR Sharma College, Ongole, Andhra Pradesh, and then Chiranjeevi graduated in Bachelor of Commerce from Sri Y N College, Narsapur, Andhra Pradesh.
Boyfriend and husband of Chiranjeevi
In 1980, he was married to Surekha Konidela. He has one son Ram Charan(Actor), and two Daughters Susmitha and Srija.
In 2008, he started a political party, name Praja Rajyam, in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
After defeat in the election, he Merger Praja Rajyam to Congress Party in 2011. He took charge as Ministry of Tourism from 3 April 2012 to On 28 October 2012 in the Indian National Congress government led by Sonia Gandhi.
He is a member of Rajya Sabha for Andhra Pradesh from April 3, 2012, to April 2, 2018.
Chiranjeevi made his adult debut in Telugu film Pranam Khareedu in 1978.
Some of his popular Flims are ‘Shubhalekha’ (1982), ‘ Swayam Krushi’ (1987), ‘Aapathbandhavudu’ (1992), ‘ Indra’ (2002), ‘Shankar Dada MBBS ‘ (2004), ‘Sye Raa Narashima Reddy’ (2020).
Chiranjeevi interesting facts
- Chiranjeevi is one of the highest-paid actors in India; he charged Rs 40 Cr as remuneration for playing a role in film Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy(2019).
- He has a smoking habit and also takes alcohol.
- He gave his voice for many films like ‘Hanuman’ (2005), ‘Rudhramadevi’ (2015), ‘Gunturodu’ (2017), ‘Ghazi’ (2017).
- In 1999, Chiranjeevi acted in Hollywood film – The Return of the Thief of Baghdad, but the shooting ended for unknown reasons.
- He became the first south Indian actor to be invited to the Oscar Awards presentation in 1987.
- He is non-vegetarian
- Chiranjeevi is the First Indian actor to start his website
- He is from a community called kapu(caste), from the southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
- In 1992, He acted in K Raghavendra Rao’s Gharana Mogudu, which was the first Telugu movie that crossed the record of Rs 10 crore.
- Chiranjeevi acted in more than 150 films in his entire career.
- In the year 2006, he Honorared with Doctorate by Andhra University.
- Favorite Actor: Sean Connery
- Favorite Actress: Mahanati Savitri
- Favorite Producer: Daggubati Ramanaidu
- Favorite Comedian: Charlie Chaplin
- Favorite Singer: S. P. Balasubrahmanyam
He founded Chiranjeevi Charitable Trust (CCT) on 2 October 1998, which includes Chiranjeevi Blood and Eye Banks.
H.No. 8-2-293/82/A/303-N, Road No. 25, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad 500034 T
Chiranjeevi endorsed brands such as Thumps Up, and NAVARATNA and more
He charges around ₹ 25 to 40 crore/movie